Students are responsible for reserving their own accommodations for the course. Most students choose to stay at the dormitory style housing on the ashram grounds, which are within walking distance to the course.
To reserve your room please contact The Legacy of Yogiji Foundation (LYF).
You can find more accommodations for Level Two Lifecycles & Lifestyles via the Hacienda de Guru Ram Das ashram:
Additionally, the ashram offers some options for lodging in the homes of community members, which is another excellent option for our Level Two course participants:
For those who wish to stay in a local hotel:
We are listing these hotels for your convenience not as a recommendation.
- Santa Claran Hotel 460 N. Riverside Dr, Espanola, NM 87532 877.505.4949 www.santaclaran.com Ask for the “Sikh Dharma Rate”
- Inn at the Delta: Oversized rooms, kiva fireplaces. 243 Paseo de Onate, Espanola, NM 87532 505.753.9466
- Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino 30 Buffalo Thunder Trail Santa Fe, NM 87506 877.455.7775 www.buffalothunderresort.com
- Comfort Inn: AAA, AARP, www.comfortinn.com 604-B S. Riverside Dr. Espanola, NM 87532 800.221.2222 within the US or 505.753.2419 International direct dial
- Days Inn: 807 S. Riverside, Espanola, NM 87532 505.747.1242