The training is held at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das, located in Espanola, New Mexico. Click here for address & navigation using Google Maps. Students are responsible for arranging their own transportation.
Training begins with dinner at 6 pm on Sunday, June 23rd. Plan to arrive in Espanola by 2 pm to check into your housing and register.
The training ends at dinner on Saturday June 29. Breakfast will be served at 7:30 am on Sunday June 30.
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) is the most common destination. There is a smaller, closer airport in Santa Fe.
- Your flight should arrive before 12 noon Sunday June 23.
- Your departure flight should be Sunday. We suggest a flight after 11am.
Ask the shuttle driver to bring you to your accommodations.
- White Buffalo Specialty Shuttle Service: 01-831-359-8077
- Yogi Mobile: 01-231-492-6951
NOTE: The last pick up is usually at 5:30 pm. Please make sure your flight arrives before this time. If not, you will need to rent a car or stay in a hotel near the airport overnight and take the shuttle the following morning.
Follow Sunport Blvd SE (1.6 mi)
Merge onto I-25 N via the ramp to I-40/Santa Fe (59.9 mi)
Take exit 282B for US-285 N/St Francis Dr/US-84 (1.0 mi)
Merge onto S St Francis Dr/US-285/US-84. Continue to follow US-285/US-84 (25.6 mi)
Turn right at NM-106 (Dreamcatcher movie theater as landmark) (0.3 mi)
Turn right on Shady Lane