The course is held at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das, located in Espanola, New Mexico. Students are responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the course.
Please make plans with the course start/end times in mind:
Course begins with dinner at 6 pm on Sunday, June 25th. Plan to arrive in Espanola by 2 pm.
The course ends at dinner on Saturday July 1st. Breakfast will be served at 7:30 am on Sunday July 2nd.
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ) is the most common destination. There is a smaller, closer airport in Santa Fe but flights are usually more expensive.
- Your arrival flight should arrive before 12pm Sunday June 25th.
- Your departure flight should be Sunday July 2nd, we suggest a flight after 11am.
There are several independent airport shuttle services available to drive you from the Albuquerque International Airport to the Course. Ask the shuttle driver to bring you to the Gold House, at the “Old Ladies Camp” on Shady Lane.
- Twin Hearts Shuttle Service Phone: 1-800-654-9456 or 1-575-751-1201
- Roadrunner Shuttle Phone: 1-505-424-3367
- White Buffalo Specialty Shuttle Service: 1-831-359-8077
NOTE: The last pick up is usually at 5:30 pm. Please make sure your flight arrives before this time. If not, you will need to rent a car or stay in a hotel near the airport overnight and take the shuttle the following morning.
Follow Sunport Blvd SE (1.6 mi)
Merge onto I-25 N via the ramp to I-40/Santa Fe (59.9 mi)
Take exit 282B for US-285 N/St Francis Dr/US-84 (1.0 mi)
Merge onto S St Francis Dr/US-285/US-84. Continue to follow US-285/US-84 (25.6 mi)
Turn right at NM-106 (Dreamcatcher movie theater as landmark) (0.3 mi)
Turn right on Shady Lane
If you arrive before or stay after the scheduled arrival and/or departure days you are responsible for arranging your own lodging, meals, transportation etc. Please read the specific information that follows regarding how to schedule your itinerary and arrange for transportation to Espanola.